Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday June 2, 2013

Happy birthday to my cousin Eric today and cousin Alicia yesterday! 

This week was a bit disappointing.  I tipped the scale at 260 on Monday which has become my weighing day.  This morning I decided to take advantage of the great weather and walk from my new house to my old house where I still feed my cats twice a day.  I don't move them because they have nothing at the new house to hid under to get out of the weather when necessary.  So I took my miniature pinscher, Allie, for a walk and we trekked the 2 mile round trip there and back.  poor Allie is really tired with those little short legs!  I however feel renewed.  Probably because the weather was cooperative and the high today is only 70 degrees and I didn't sweat to death or struggle to breathe because of the pollen, etc.  I wonder if I can commit to doing this a few mornings a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment