Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday, May 12, 2013 Mother's Day

When I weighed myself this week, I finally lost!  It was a 1.5 lb weight loss.  It seems like I have steadily been gaining almost .5-1 lb per week but the small loss was a glimmer of hope.  I even got in almost 10,000 steps yesterday (Fitbit said 8000 something) on a regular average day.  walking to yard sales was really helpful and I love yard sales! I got two beautiful plant stands for $5 each and they really look good in my living room. 

But today I will celebrate my Mother's Day with my beautiful Granny who at 90 years old is a breath of spring to me, my mom who leads each day with a smile on her face and embraces life to it's fullest, and my mother in law who let's no adversity stand in her way.  Earlier this week I had the pleasure of spending Thursday night dinner with my step mama whose strength is phenomenal.  Happy Mother's Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a fitbit? I've been struggling with weekly gain as well. Sucks big time. But I'm getting it under control slowly. One step at a time. Sucks it goes on so much faster than it comes off.

    ReplyDelete